Code Of Conduct
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all athletes, officials and volunteers at all times
- Treat everyone equally regardless of age, sex, ethnic origin, religion, political persuasion, sexual orientation or physical disability
- Consider the well-being and safety of participants before the development of performance
- Promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. fair play, respect for other participants)
- Display consistently high standards of behavior and appearance.
- Follow all guidelines laid down by British Triathlon, the Race Organisers and the club, Mersey Tri.